Women Slim Fit Body Fitted Brown Leather Jacket
Gone are the days when leather jackets and coats were considered to be meant for men only. Today these leather attires are accessible for women equally. We can see female celebrities wearing these attires in the movies and hence their fans follow them. This has added to the demand for these attires in all parts of the world. If you being a lady look forward to have one leather piece for you then this Slim Fit Women Body Fitted Brown Leather Jacket is indeed a great idea in every manner. You must have it as a part of your wardrobe.
Some of the prominent features of this Slim Fit Women Body Fitted Brown Leather Jacket are as follows:
- The jacket is made up of genuine high quality leather
- It is available in brown color for females to be specific
- The leather attire has a round collar and buttoned cuffs
- The internal viscose lining adds to the comfort and warmth of the wearer
- There are four pockets on the front side while two of them are on the inner side of the jacket
Hence if you are looking forward to grab these women bomber leather jackets then you can always rely on this attire in every manner.
- Outfit type: Genuine Leather Jacket
- Gender: Female
- Color: Brown
- Front: Front Zip Closure
- Collar: Round Collar
- Lining: Viscose Lining
- Cuffs: Button Cuffs
Pockets: Four pockets on Front & Two inside pockets
Shipping & Delivery takes no more than 10 working days in usual circumstances.
This include 2,3 days for manufacturing and 2 to 4 days for delivery.
We use express courier services for delivery such as FedEx and DHL.
We also use USPS For items readily available to be shipped from our warehouses in USA.
Returns are accepted for up to 14 days after the item is received by the buyer and this is extended up to 30 days during Dec - Jan holiday season.
For details about Returns and Exchange, please follow the link: Returns & Exchange
Below is the guideline of how to select a best fitted leather jacket online.
Our Size Chart is mentioned here
These measurements will help ensure a proper fit when shopping for or tailoring jackets.
| Measurement | Description | How to Measure |
| Shoulders | Measure from the edge of one shoulder where the shoulder seam of the jacket would sit, across the back, to the edge of the opposite shoulder. | Use a flexible measuring tape and place it on the edge of one shoulder, then extend it across the back to the other shoulder. Make sure the tape is level and not too tight or too loose. |
| Sleeves | Measure from the top of the shoulder at the seam where the sleeve is attached, down the arm, to the desired sleeve length. | Extend the measuring tape from the shoulder seam down the arm to the desired length. You can let your arm hang naturally by your side while taking this measurement. |
| Chest | Measure around the fullest part of the chest, typically right under the arms and across the bust. | Wrap the measuring tape around your chest, positioning it under your arms and around the widest part of your bust. Make sure the tape is snug but not tight. |
| Waist | Measure around the narrowest part of the waist, usually above the belly button. | Locate your natural waist by bending to one side—the crease that forms is your waistline. Place the measuring tape around this area, ensuring it's comfortable but not overly tight. |
| Hips | Measure around the fullest part of your hips and buttocks. | Stand with your feet together and wrap the measuring tape around the widest part of your hips, usually about 7-9 inches below your natural waist. Make sure the tape is parallel to the ground. |
Remember these tips when measuring:
1. **Use a flexible measuring tape:** This ensures accurate measurements and allows the tape to conform to your body's contours.
2. **Wear thin clothing:** When taking measurements, wear snug-fitting clothing or lightweight garments that won't add unnecessary bulk.
3. **Maintain a natural posture:** Stand straight and relaxed while taking measurements to ensure the most accurate results.
4. **Don't pull the tape too tight:** The tape should be snug but not constricting. You want to measure around your body as it naturally is.
5. **Take multiple measurements:** To ensure accuracy, measure each area at least twice and take the average. If possible, have someone assist you in measuring.
6. **Note the units:** Make sure you're using the same units of measurement (e.g., inches or centimeters) throughout.
7. **Refer to sizing charts:** Different brands may have slightly different sizing standards, so always refer to the brand's sizing chart to compare your measurements and find the appropriate size.
Taking precise measurements is crucial for finding clothing that fits well and is comfortable. Keep in mind that fit preferences might differ based on the style of the jacket, so consider the type of jacket and the intended layering when choosing your size.
Quisque in felis ut tellus
Pellentesque a elit at elit auctor tempus sed vitae mi
Morbi blandit auctor
Vestibulum sollicitudin tortor dui, quis aliquet sapien convallis sed.
Sed sit amet risus quis velit lacinia gravida.
Aenean interdum elementum arcu. Vivamus purus lorem, semper quis libero et.
Morbi dictum orci neque.
Curabitur vehicula tellus sit amet neque placerat, vel sagittis.
RECENTLY VIEWED PRODUCTS